After listening to a certain BBC podcast (The Click is actually a highly recommended good quality podcast), my thoughts were pointed towards online privacy.
After a little consideration, I concluded that with the Internet nowadays, there’s absolutely no thing as privacy. Most web apps and services are built to be social. Heck! The web itself is built to be social!
So i did a list of all web based apps and tools that I use which make privacy a thing of the past:
1. Where I am: Foursquare, Google Latitude
2. What I’m thinking: Twitter.
3. What I’m doing: Facebook (i don’t necessarily use it much, but it’s there)
4. What I’m interested in: my blog
And this is where it gets interesting:
5. What I’m listening to: Last.fm http://goo.gl/7Cgyd
6. What I’m eating: FoodSpotting
Page 1 of 8